- 16 large asparagus spears, tough ends removed
- 1 tablespoon extra-virgin olive oil
- salt & pepper to taste
- 16 slices Prosciutto di Parma, sliced thin
- Place the asparagus in a baking dish or bowl. Add the extra-virgin olive oil, salt and pepper. Toss until the asparagus are well coated.
- Wrap each asparagus spear in one slice of prosciutto.
- Grill over direct medium heat on a gas or charcoal grill, turning occasionally, until prosciutto is crisp and asparagus are tender, but not limp. About 10 minutes.
- Transfer to a platter and serve hot.
Recommended for This Recipe:
Note: This post contains affiliate links.