- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, chopped
- 6 anchovy fillets, chopped
- pinch of salt
- pinch of crushed red pepper
- 1 tablespoon capers
- 12 oil-cured black olives, pitted
- 1 pound linguine
- Bring a pot of generously salted water to a boil. Add the linguine and cook uncovered over high heat until al dente.
- After you add the pasta to the pot, heat olive oil in a large sauté pan over medium high heat. Add garlic, anchovies, salt and red pepper. Cook until garlic starts to soften.
- Add capers and olives, and oregano. Continue cooking until garlic is lightly browned.
- Drain pasta, add to pan with the sauce and stir vigorously until well combined and the linguine is coated with the oil.
- Prep Time: 10 mins
- Cook Time: 10 mins