- 4 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 garlic cloves, sliced thin
- 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
- 12 grape or cherry tomatoes, sliced in half
- 3 cups water
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped flat-leaf parsley
- sea salt
- 2 pounds sea bass or red snapper fillets
- In a sauté pan at least two inches deep and large enough to hold the fish in one layer, heat the olive oil over medium-high heat and add the garlic and and red pepper flakes and sauté until the garlic is lightly browned.
- Add the tomatoes and cook until they start to soften about 5 minutes.
- Add the water, parsley and a pinch of salt. Turn the heat down to medium-low and allow to simmer for 15 minutes.
- Place the fish in the pan, skin side down, cover the pan and cook until the fish is cooked through, 15-20 minutes.
- Transfer the fish to warm plates, pour a little of the crazy water over and around the fish, making sure to include some tomatoes. Garnish with a little more fresh parsley and serve.
- Prep Time: 15 mins
- Cook Time: 35 mins