- 4 Swordfish steaks
- 3 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
- 3 tablespoons fresh parsley, chopped
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- juice of 3 lemons
- 1/4 cup white wine
- salt & pepper to taste
- Combine oil, garlic, parsley, salt, pepper, lemon juice and white wine in a small bowl.
- Place swordfish in a lightly oiled baking dish and cook under broiler for around 5 minutes.
- Flip swordfish and cook for 5 minutes.
- Pour sauce over fish and cook for 5 more minutes.
- Transfer swordfish steaks to serving plates, spoon marinade on top and serve.
- Prep Time: 5 mins
- Cook Time: 15 mins