|From The Silver SpoonThe Silver Spoon (Phaidon Press Ltd, 2005)|
4 squid, cleaned
- Preheat the broiler to hot. Chop the squid tentacles with the parsley and garlic.
- Put the mixture in a bowl, add the bread crumbs, drizzle with olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
- Spoon the mixture into the body sacs of the squid and secure with toothpicks.
- Brush the outside of the squid with olive oil seasoned with salt and pepper, place on the broiler rack and broil, turning frequently, until golden brown and tender.
- Serve hot with lemon wedges and sprigs of parsley.